Table of Contents
- Anti-Aging/Functional Medicine (23)
- Coupons & Money Saving Tips (7)
- Covid-19, Vit C and Integrative Medicine (9)
- Dietary Instructions (9)
- DietBuddy (2)
- DIY Diet (2)
- Employement (3)
- hCG (3)
- hCG's possible effects on other diseases and anti aging (2)
- Holistic hCG Diet (8)
- How does our Holistic hCG Diet work? (7)
- How to use our website and database (2)
- I am on diet, but not losing weight. What should I do? (1)
- Integrative Cancer Therapy (1)
- Medications and Products (10)
- Misc (66)
- New Products (11)
- News (28)
- Obesity Related Diseases (2)
- Obesity: Cause, Theories & Related Diseases (2)
- Policies (3)
- Q&A (5)
- Side effects and problems you may have on our plans and how to solve them (7)
- Skin Loft (1)
- Testimonials (23)
- Weight Loss Contests (22)
- Weight Loss Phases and Monitoring (1)
- Weight Loss Plans (2)
- Weight Maintenance (4)
Category Archives: News
Study links changes in gut bacteria to lower resting metabolic rate and weight gain in mice. A University of Iowa study in mice shows that drug–induced changes to the gut microbiome can cause obesity by reducing the resting metabolic rate … Continue reading
Due to staff shortage, the following are our new office hours: The office is open (only staff available): Monday – Wednesday and Friday: from 9:00 – 5:00 pm. Thursday: 9:00 – 4:00. Every other Saturday: 9:00 – 12:00 (please call … Continue reading
Our office will be close at 3:45 pm in the following dates: 10/01/2015, 10/08/2015, 10/15/2015, 10/22/2015.
Our office closing time will be changed temporarily in Oct. We will close at 3:45 pm in the following dates: 10/01/2015, 10/08/2015, 10/15/2015, 10/22/2015. All other times remain unchanged. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Dr. Cheng just received his board certification in American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine. Congratulations!
We advise our patients to learn how to gradually change the way you eat without using Rx appetite suppressants. It’ll be much easier for you to maintain weight in the future. However, if your appetite is too difficult to control … Continue reading
We are closed on Dec. 25th and Jan. 1st, 2014. Happy Holidays!
We have gift certificates available on line and at the office. Please call 803.233.3420 for more info.
Some of our patients express the need for appetite suppressants. After careful review, we decided to resume appetite suppressants Rx to our patients (with certain restrictions): 1. All patients need to be seen in the office, before s/he can receive … Continue reading