Reduced bowel movements or constipation is a common problem for anyone who goes on a diet, due to decreased amount of food intake. The following suggestions will help you to reduce or solve this problem.
- Eat more veggies. You may eat more veggies in the form of salad, or veggie soup.
- Take 3 Ballerina capsules or teas. We have been using 3 Ballerina colon cleanser for over 10 years with great result. I personally take it once a while. 3 Ballerina comes in 2 forms: capsules and tea bags.
- Capsules are easy to take. The usual dose is 2 (or 3) capsules before bed time.
- Tea bags. Put 1 bag of tea in a cup of 8 oz hot water and brew for 5 minutes or so before consumption. Usually, you’ll see the result the next morning. If 1 bag is not enough, you may use 2 bags.
- Other OTC colon cleansers and dietary fibers. There are plenty of such products on the market. You may try to see which one works best for you.