How to order a refill?
- To order a refill of your medications, log into your account at www.DrWLC.com. Enter your email as the username and your password (Circled area in the figure below).
- Once logged in, click on Refill Prescriptions (indicated by the arrow in the following figure).
- Filling in your blood pressure, weight etc in the blanks (as shown in the figure). You MUST answer all the questions. You may measure your blood pressure in a pharmacy such as CVS or Walgreens.
- Answer more questions as shown in the following figure:
- Once all questions are answered, click Submit button to submit your answers.
- The next page will ask you to confirm your address and pharmacy information. This is VERY important. Otherwise, your medications may be called into or shipped to the wrong place. If all the information here is correct, click Confirm. Otherwise click Modify to update your information.
- Finally, a list of the medications that you have used before before show up for you to choose to refill. If you don’t see the medications you need on the list, or if you have a condition that you need other medications or products, please describe it in the Comment section. Click Submit button.
- Your request is then submitted to us for Dr. Cheng’s review. Your request is usually reviewed, approved or modified within 24 hours. Once it’s approved, you will receive an email notification asking you to log in to complete the request. After your receive an email from us saying your refill request status has been changed (meaning it is approved or modified), you will need to log in to finalize the request. You will see, in the center on your homepage, the following. If you agree with all the products listed, then click Purchase Refills Now. If you don’t want any of items listed, click Decline next to that item to remove the item from the list. Then click on the Purchase Refills Now.
- A page will show up to ask you to confirm your email (see figure). The email address shown MUST be the same email that you use to log in. If you need to change your email address, you should change it here. Later on during the check out process, when you submit your credit information, it will ask for your email again. This email has to be the same as your log in email. Otherwise your order won’t go through our system smoothly. Please Do not change your email or address in the final step (the payment page). If you need to make any changes to your address or email, please log in again to make the changes on your homepage. Click Submit button to proceed to the final payment page.
This entry was posted in Q&A
. Bookmark the permalink