There are several causes why you may feel tired or sluggish.
- Slow metabolism. You may use B12, T-Gram or M-Vite, or increasing thyroid dose.
- Imbalanced nutrition: imbalance in water (dehydration), minerals and vitamins may result in fatigue.
- Insomnia or constipation.
- Medication side effects: SSRI such as fluoxetine and trazadone may make you feel tired or sluggish during the day. Make sure to take them before bed time. If this still doesn’t help, contact us. We may need to reduce the dosage.
- Increase your exercise. This definitely will help you to feel better and give you more energy. Over a period of time, exercise will also increase your metabolism as well.