About lipotropic injections.
About lipotropic injections:
- The injection is pretty painful. We tried that before but we discontinued. (We still have some of the drugs left in the office.)
- It’s not as effective as reported.
- It’s meant to dissolve the under the skin fat (where needles can reach), not the deep abnormal fat that we want to lose.
- This type of injection is generally referred to mesotherapy. It’s a form of body contouring technique. But for total body weight loss, it’s practically useless. It may enhance a total body weight loss plan, but not a replacement.
- You may add B12 to your hCG plan, as many of our patients do.
- There is no better method to lose weight than the holistic hCG plan.
This entry was posted in Medications and Products
. Bookmark the permalink