WheyProtein/VC/MitoSupport Weight Loss Plan.
Vitamin C is structurally very similar to glucose. When you ingest a large dose of Vit C, it tricks your body to release insulin. Vit C also seems to have an appetite suppression capability and many people on large dose Vit C alone report weight loss. (I am one of these people. For many years, I tried to lose about 10 lbs to look better but without much success. Months ago, when I started large dose daily Vit C program, I am talking about ~15 grams of Vit C plus the MitoSupport, I lost 8-9 lbs within 2 weeks and have never gained that weight back). Vit C is a powder toxin neutralizer and grandfather of anit-oxidants. Large dose of Vit C is very safe. The only side effect of Vit C is GI intolerance, watery diarrhea, called Vit C flush. Vit C has been used as a healthy colon cleanser once a week.
MitoSupport. Mitochondria are a structure inside of every one of our cells. It functions as a rechargeable battery within our body. Malfunction of mitochondria has been found to be responsible for many diseases including autism, heart disease and dementia, as well as aging. Some natural supplements such as alpha Lipoic acid, CoQ10, L acetyl-carnitine are found to be able to improve mitochondrial function by improving their quality (and probably even increase in quantity as well). I personally have been very interested in anything that will help my sports insurance and energy level. I have been taking these MitoSupport supplements for the past few months, I felt significant improvement in my energy level and in my endurance. Some of you may know that I have been playing badminton against people half of my age or younger (mostly college students or grad students). You know how desperate I am in searching for power enhancing supplements. I am glad I found them. Now I am passing my research results onto you.
Whey protein. Whey protein is nutrient rich with lots of essential amino acids. It helps our muscle building and immune system boost.
When we combine these 3 together, we have a powerful weight loss program.
For the First Week:
1. One tablespoonful of the Liver Detox mix, mix in cool or room temperature water (do not use warm or hot water as it will clump whey protein), drink 3 times a day as meal replacement. You may also make smoothies with this protein mix.
2. Eat plenty of green leafy veggies, to include esp. cruciferous veggies (such as broccoli, cabbage or cauliflower).
3. Drink plenty of water, or tea (green tea preferred without adding sugar or other junks).
4. Do not eat any other foods, such as meats or carbs.
5. Do not eat any food 3-4 hours before bed time. Give yourself a 12 hour break between the last meal and the first meal of the next day. This 12-hour period is important for your body esp. mitochondria to digest and process the food load.
From the Second Week:
1. Breakfast: Mix one tablespoonful of Weight Management mix in room temperature or cool water or make a smoothie out of it. Drink once or twice a day (You’ll need an extra bag of Weight Management Formula, if you plan to use it twice a day).
2. Take 1 teaspoonful (~5gm) of Vit C, dissolve in <4 oz warm water, drink twice a day. On the weekend, choose a day that you plan to stay home, mix 2-3 teaspoonfuls of Vit C, dissolve in ~ 4 oz warm water and drink it. Don’t dissolve in too much water, as the sour liquid is not as pleasant as a beer or soda, although quite tolerable. The goal of this weekend higher dose of Vit C is to produce a Vitamin C Flush: a mild diarrhea (but not uncomfortable) to cleanse your colons. So start from ~10 grams and work your way up. The amount of Vit C to produce a mild diarrhea varies between people and also depends on how much toxins you accumulated in your colons. Once you start taking Vit C regularly, you’ll need less Vit C.
3. For lunch and dinner: If possible, skip dinner. Eat a 15 gram protein (lean meats or fish or protein powder), plus plenty of green leafy veggies, to include esp. cruciferous veggies (such as broccoli, cabbage or cauliflower).
4. Drink plenty of water, or tea (green tea preferred without adding sugar or other junks).’
5. Do not eat any food 3-4 hours before bed time. Give yourself a 12 hour break between the last meal and the first meal of the next day. Try to eat natural real foods, not the processed, canned or prepared foods. Cut out the sodas or other sugary drinks. This 12-hour period is important for your body esp. mitochondria to digest and process the food load.
6. Exercise, both aerobic and anaerobic types.