It’s been nearly 2 years since the Pandemic broke out and there is no end in sight as of yet, sadly. Winter is just around the corner and it’s the high season for viral infections.
I have been receiving lots of questions on how to stay healthy, how to prevent viral infections, how to prevent Covid-19 vaccine side effects if forced to take vaccines? I understand that some people out there don’t feel comfortable with the vaccines. I believe vaccine side effects are also related to oxidative stress.
What do I do to stay healthy and prevent viral infections? If I do catch a cold, what do I do to treat myself? The following is my general recommendations. You don’t have to do all of them, but try to do as many as you possibly can, for at least a short period of time (a couple weeks) until viral infections are gone. In the case of vaccine side effects, I’d recommend to start the following a couple of days prior and then a couple of weeks after the injections.
- Healthy lifestyle: sleep, exercise.
- Diet: Low-carbon diet, avoid processed foods, avoid high Ω-6 polyunsaturated fatty acids (Ω-6 PUFA) of various oils (especially seed oils).
- Nutritional supplements:
- Vitamin C, 5,000-10,000 mg/day.
- Or liposomal vitamin C, 1000-2000 mg/day.
- Vitamin Bs,
- Vitamin D3, ensure blood concentration at least 30 ng/ml above, preferably at 50 – 100 ng/ml). I take Vit D3 5,000IU/day. You may take Vit D3 50,000 IU once a week.
- Vitamin E, 200 IU/day.
- Zinc: 50mg/day.
- Liposomal glutathione, 1,000mg/day.
- Or NAC (n-acetylcysteine): 1,000-1,500 mg/day.
- Magnesium: 500-1,000 mg/day.
- CoQ10: 200mg/day.
- Quercetin, 1,500 mg/day
- 3% hydrogen peroxide nebulization.
- Other antioxidants such as melatonin.